The 2020 Hospitality Report provides top line statistics on the hospitality industry.
With data sourced from Statistics New Zealand and the Restaurant Association, the 2020 Hospitality Report provides relevant data on the state of the hospitality industry.
The 2020 Hospitality Report includes:
- Executive overview
- Industry sales data by sector (restaurants & cafés; pubs, taverns & bars; catering; food to go; and clubs), showing sales trend over previous 5 years
- Sales data – Covid-19 – showing impact on the hospitality industry over 1st three quarters of 2020
- Regional outlook for sales, covering the following regions: Northland Region, Auckland Region, Waikato Region, Bay of Plenty Region, Gisborne Region, Hawke’s Bay Region, Taranaki Region, Manawatu-Wanganui Region, Wellington Region, West Coast Region, Tasman Region, Nelson Region, Marlborough Region, Kaikoura, Canterbury Region excl Kaikoura, Otago Region excl Queenstown-Lakes, Queenstown-Lakes, Southland Region
- Key challenges facing the industry
- Insights from The Great Dining Out survey of consumer eating habits
Restaurant Association members can download the full free electronic copy of the 2020 Hospitality Report.
If you are not a member of the Restaurant Association, the 2020 Hospitality Report is available for purchase to the wider industry for $150.00 +gst. Let us know if you’d like to talk to one of our team about becoming a member, or click here for more information.