In this session Marg Main will cover:
- What is toxic behaviour and what happens when it spreads?
- How to have those hard conversations
- Defining difficult – one size does not fit all
- Coping with Conflict –tools to help keep emotions in check and keep discussions on track
- Understanding the different types of difficult and toxic:
- What are the indicators?
- Impact of their behaviour
- Some options to deal with this type of behaviour
Marg Main is the founder of Turning Tables, a hospitality training and coaching business focused on helping business owners nationwide to retain, develop and grow their teams. Marg is an industry professional with over 30 years of experience, in a mixture of roles and venues across the hospitality sector. She remains passionate about utilising her experience to inspire, interest and educate hospitality staff and managers across NZ. Marg is a creative and engaging facilitator, who brings a fabulous sense of humour and fun to her sessions.