In this session Marg Main will cover:
- How do you make your team feel good and incorporate their skills?
- What does a dream team look like?
- How do you define a high-performing team? In this environment?
- The various stages of team development and the type of leadership required at each stage
- How do teams work together – what roles do different individuals play?
- Creating the Dream Team – your role as a leader and coach
Marg Main is the founder of Turning Tables, a hospitality training and coaching business focused on helping business owners nationwide to retain, develop and grow their teams. Marg is an industry professional with over 30 years of experience, in a mixture of roles and venues across the hospitality sector. She remains passionate about utilising her experience to inspire, interest and educate hospitality staff and managers across NZ. Marg is a creative and engaging facilitator, who brings a fabulous sense of humour and fun to her sessions.