The 2019 Hospitality Report provides top line statistics on the hospitality industry.
With data sourced from Statistics New Zealand and the Restaurant Association, the 2019 Hospitality Report provides relevant data on the state of the hospitality industry.
2019 Hospitality Report includes:
- Executive overviews
- Industry sales data by sector (restaurants & cafés; pubs, taverns & bars; catering; food to go; and clubs)
- Industry employee data by sector (restaurants & cafés, pubs, taverns & bars; catering; food to go; and clubs)
- Industry outlet count by sector (restaurants & cafés; pubs, taverns & bars; catering; food to go; and clubs)
- Regional outlook for sales, employees and outlets covering the following regions: Northland Region, Auckland Region, Waikato Region, Bay of Plenty Region, Gisborne Region, Hawke’s Bay Region, Taranaki Region, Manawatu-Wanganui Region, Wellington Region, West Coast Region, Tasman Region, Nelson Region, Marlborough Region, Kaikoura, Canterbury Region excl Kaikoura, Otago Region excl Queenstown-Lakes, Queenstown-Lakes, Southland Region
- Key challenges facing the industry
- Insights from The Great Dining Out survey of consumer eating habits
- Openings and closings
Restaurant Association members can download the full free electronic copy of the 2019 Hospitality Report.
If you are not a member of the Restaurant Association, the 2019 Hospitality Report is available for purchase to the wider industry for $150.00 +gst.