For top statistics and industry benchmarks, look no further than the Restaurant Association’s Hospitality Report.
The Restaurant Association produced four Hospitality Industry Reports from 2011-2014.
These reports are packed with statistical data, research and comment for the hospitality industry. This will help hospitality businesses understand the hospitality environment historically, benchmark their performance against the wider market, and help to anticipate and prepare for emerging trends that could impact the industry.
Topics covered in the comprehensive 76 page report from 2014 include:
- top line data (including industry sales growth, sales revenue trends, outlet growth/ population distribution and per capita spending)
- economic overview
- research on the top challenges for the industry and how successful businesses are responding to current conditions
- remuneration data, employment growth
- sales productivity statistics
- local and international trend spotlight
- region breakdowns of all key statistics
Restaurant Association members can receive a free electronic copy of the 2014 report. Copies of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Hospitality Industry Reports are also available to Restaurant Association members by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the reports are not available for free to non members but you can still order a copies. If you are not a member of the Restaurant Association the reports are available for purchase to the wider industry for $150+gst.