The Government have announced that Northland will move to Alert Level 3 from 11:59pm on Friday, 8 October 2021.
The move is due to an ‘abundance of caution’ by the Government. There have been no additional cases reported in Northland today, apart from a person that tested positive last night. It is understood they traveled extensively throughout the region.
The region will be in Alert Level 3 for at least 4 days, until 11:59 pm on Tuesday, 12 October with a review on Monday.
- New locations of interest for the Northland region can be found here.
- Use our Guide for operating your business at level 3.
We know that this is an unsettling time and we are here to support you. If you have questions or need additional guidance please contact our Helpline team on 0800 737 827.
All the Guidance you need for level 3:
- Restaurant Association guidelines for operating at Level 3 – updated 4 October
- Reusable Coffee Cup Signage
- Health and Safety policy for supplier visits
- Requirement to Work
- Mandatory Contact Tracing Requirements