Hospo people are always picking up ingredients and transforming them into into sensory delights. When life gives us lemons, we make so much more than lemonade!
The covid crisis has given us the opportunity to create a new recipe for the hospitality industry in New Zealand.
In this special online edition of Savour, we cover:
- A timeline of the impact of COVID-19 on our industry
- Stories from hospo heroes who got creative with the lemons COVID-19 threw at them and adapted to the ever changing conditions of the last few months
- The Wage Subsidy – an audit overview
- The state of Immigration
- Dealing with employees stuck overseas
- Westpac’s economic update
- Managing cashflows
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Protecting our industry
- Looking forward – goal setting
- Establishing your business’ online presence
- Business contingency planning
Members, this publication is free as part of your membership, please see email sent 13 July for link to the full issue.