The Restaurant Association is developing a number of resources relating to managing your business through the current situation. These will be updated and added to regularly.
As at 25 March the resources available include:
General advice regarding requirement to close – COVID-19
Letter to PROPOSE payment options for employees, on temporary closedown of business
Letter to CONFIRM payment options for employees, on temporary closedown of business
Closedown – practical checklist
- COVID-19: Cleaning & Hygiene Guidelines
- COVID-19: Guidelines for hospitality establishments on physical distancing and gathering size limits
- Email template – communicating to customers re health & safety measures
- Guest Register template
- Guideline for lease discussion & landlord letter template – COVID-19
- Proposed temporary employment agreement variation for COVID-19
- Sample Cleaning Checklist – for COVID-19
- Sample Health & Safety policy – Supplier Interaction for COVID-19
- Sample Health & Safety Policy for your Workplace
- Sample Health & Safety Signage for Customers, stay away if sick – COVID-19
- Sample Health & Safety Signage for Customers, what business is doing – COVID-19
- Sample Motor Vehicle Policy for COVID19
- Signage regarding mass gathering at hospitality businesses
- HPA infosheet – How to protect yourself and others.
- HPA infosheet – How-is-COVID-19-spread.pdf
- HPA infosheet – What is contact tracing?
- Ministry of Health poster – Protect Yourself Against Coronavirus Poster -Chinese
- Ministry of Health poster – Protect Yourself Against Coronavirus Poster -English