Parnell throws down the napkin in a challenge to Auckland restaurants!
The Parnell Waiters’ Race is back on Sunday November 12th 2017, giving the top waiters in the City of Sails another opportunity to represent their restaurants and race it out to win the title of Auckland’s’ best Waiter.
The grand prize for our winning waiter? Return flights and accommodation to London in May 2018, the amazing opportunity to represent New Zealand in the National Waiters Race held in London, and a culinary experience at one of the worlds best known London restaurants, Galvin at Windows, the Michelin star restaurant and bar at the Hilton Park Lane, with stunning views over London.
This is one serious competition!
Wait staff can represent their restaurant in a variety of different activities designed to test agility, skill, speed, professionalism and flair.
Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your skills amongst the best of the best. Limited entry numbers so register early. T&C’s apply.
Contact parnell.net.nz for further details and register to WIN.
Partnership and sponsorship opportunities are also available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021300924 for further information. Benefits include:
- 1 page advertisement in Chinese EYE magazine, October 2017
- 1 page advertisment in NZ Best Dining Guide OR Eye magazine, December 2017-07-14
- A full page brand advert within one of these issues is valued at $5,500 (total value @ $11,000)
- Social media/online coverage from August to November in the lead up to the event across all involved parties media channels
- Use of Parnell Business Association database for a send out or an offer