The Hospitality Dashboard is a monthly snapshot of the industry, covering key data, initiatives led by the industry over the month, member commentary, future considerations and the common pain points.
In September 2020:
Most regular feedback:
- Concern around Covid reappearing / uncertainty for business.
- Considerations for optimising profitability and reducing costs.
- Getting to Level 1 as soon as possible.
Actions led by the industry this month:
- Restaurant Association and selected members met with
Treasury to discuss Government policy and industry challenges.
- Created Hospitality Specific All Alert Level Guidance: Suggested
Changes: Hospitality Alert Level Guidance – at all levels.
- Hosted 11 COVID-19 webinars or professional development
- Request from MBIE for financial due diligence for Tautoko
Hāpai Ō – Hospitality Workers Support Package.
- Held meeting of COVID-19 Hospitality Recovery Taskforce.
- Association established 6 new business resources.