Music is an essential ingredient for hospitality businesses, it creates a better atmosphere, and keeps you, your staff and your customers entertained and engaged.

Music plays a part in business success, from cafés, bars and restaurants, shops, hairdressers, gyms, dance schools, offices, on hold music, and more, without music you really notice the silence.

When you play music in your business this is considered a ‘public performance’ under the New Zealand Copyright Act 1994. The Act grants music creators exclusive rights over how their work is used, and provides a legal framework to enable them to earn a living from their art.

We’ve done the hard work for you. Instead of you having to contact and get permission from every songwriter, composer, publisher, recording artist and record label, for every single song you play – you get a licence with us.

Your OneMusic licence gives you permission to play essentially all commercially released music from anywhere around the world. When you hear about music royalties, that’s what we do.

Your favourite musicians play a part in your business success, play a part in theirs with a music licence from us.

Click here to visit the OneMusic website and apply for a OneMusic Hospitality Licence today.

Get more from the music in your business.

OneMusic has created PRESTO! a free e-book digging into how music drives customers to spend more and spend longer your business.

Click here to start making the most of music.

Want to know more?

We’re here to help you with your licence needs, contact us info@onemusicnz.com or 0800 800 663.