Booking on a first aid training course just got easier through the Restaurant Association!
Completing a first aid course helps you meet Health & Safety compliance for your Restaurant or Workplace. It also gives you the skills to save the life of a customer, a colleague, friend, or even a member of your own family.
Simply click on our logo:
This will take you directly to our own customised booking link.
- By using our link you can book on a first aid course on a date, and at a St John venue that suits you
- You will receive a 5% discount as a Member of the Restaurant Association
- St John will let you know when your Refresher is due, so you can keep your lifesaving skills up to date
- Helps your Restaurant/workplace meet first aid health & safety compliance
To book by phone:
Call St John on 0800 34 77 82.
Click here to obtain the Restaurant Association discount under ‘Training’
With every booking made you are supporting the St John ambulance service and other essential services St John provides our communities.
3 Hour First Aid for Hospitality Workshop
Designed by The Restaurant Association of New Zealand & St John
St John has worked with The Restaurant Association of New Zealand to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry.
- tailored to the requirements of the hospitality industry
- forms part of your workplace health and safety programme
On completion students will:
- be able to recognise life-threatening situations.
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
This workshop comes with a St John attendance certificate only. No NZQA credits will be assessed or issued for this workshop.
*Restaurant Association members also receive an exclusive discount on St John AED (defribrillators).
Click here for pricing details.
We would also like to thank the Lewisham Foundation for their grant this year, which has gone towards creating these affordable first aid training workshops specifically designed for hospitality.