Gain exclusive member payroll benefits
The Restaurant Association is in partnership with NetPay, a premium online payroll solution for small to medium businesses. NetPay can greatly assist members by providing a simple, cost-effective solution to managing your payroll.
Some of the key features of NetPay include:
- PAYE handling
- Inland revenue filing
- Free Help Desk
- Free upgrades
- No installation required
- Online based, meaning you can work from anywhere
- Backed up automatically
- Comprehensive reporting, with over 15 types of reporting modules available
- Low monthly investment
- No charge for downtime
- Open term arrangement, meaning you can stop at anytime with no catches.
NetPay is widely used even by those with very little payroll knowledge because NetPay makes it so easy. You simply: Login, Enter timesheet, Confirm, Print or email payslips.
NetPay will then:
- Pay employees
- Become the employers legal payroll intermediary. Payroll obligations such as PAYE and IR348 filling are automatically submitted on your behalf.
- Back up all payroll information for up to seven years.
- Provide security features equal to international banks for their online account.
- Provide members the ability to access payroll information online anywhere at anytime.
- Update their online account to meet all legislative requirements set by IRD.
Exclusive member offer!
Restaurant Association members with 20 employees or less will be entitled to FREE initial implementation (saving $10 per employee + $50 for implementation of the company) onto the NetPay online payroll system.
Restaurant Association members with more than 20 employees will be entitled to pay a flat rate $50 initial implementation.
NetPay will reduce the costs of running a business, saving both time and money. Find out more by going to www.netpay.co.nz and contact the Restaurant Association for more information on 0800 737 827 on how to take advantage of this exclusive member offer OR, call Phil Curtis at NetPay on ph: 09 357 0245 or email: email@example.com.