Loaded Reports is a cloud based hospitality management system that integrates with your Point of Sale to capture real time sales information.
Alongside this we have a suite of operating systems designed to make it easier to run a hospitality business, and to provide you better more reliable information when making important business decisions.
- Dashboard: Displays live information about your businesses. At a glance you have an overview of your current business’ performance.
- Reports: All the information you currently have to plug into time consuming spreadsheets, available anywhere, always up-to-date and presented beautifully.
- Budgeting: Input your daily sales budget and track live sales against it.
- Cash-up: Complete and track your cash-ups online, then generate reconciliation reports. Goodbye painful spreadsheets.
- Rostering: Create and automatically cost your roster, then let your staff know when they’re working.
- Time Clock: Track your wage costs as they happen without any manual input. Compare to your roster and sales targets, then export timesheets directly to your payroll software.
- Stock: Manage all your items, recipes, suppliers and stock-takes easily. You can even create and send your purchase orders directly from Loaded.
Loaded Reports offers a special pricing plan to Members who are new to Loaded Reports, which includes three free months subscription when members sign up to an annual subscription.
Simply enter the Loaded Reports member discount code in the signup code to receive 3 free months subscription when you pay for your first annual subscription as well as a free implementation session valued at $399.
- Loaded Reports works with your POS (Point of Sale) and helps you manage your business by putting your important management functions online. Read more
- Check out Loaded Reports full features checklist here.
*For a full demo of the Loaded Reports system, click here.
Go to www.loadedreports.com to find out more and to sign up.
“I have been involved in restaurants all over the world but none of them had a system which works so comprehensively and is as user-friendly as Loaded Reports.”
– Josh Emett, Michelin Chef and Masterchef Judge
“It’s a very significant tool, operating in an industry where the margins are tight. It’s really a no-brainer if you’re in hospitality and looking to increase your profitability.”
– James O’Connell, leading hospitality consultant