Train the Trainer: Build Your Brand + Inspire Your Team
Develop your training skills, hone your branding and learn to motivate and inspire your teams
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 2pm-4pm, 21 March 2022
- Taste, 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden [LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE]
- Presented by
- Maggie Eyre, Fresh Eyre
This brand new ‘Train the Trainer’ session is focused on equipping you with the skills to deliver on-brand, potent and effective training to your employees.
This interactive workshop is perfect for anyone looking to develop their training skills, hone their branding and learn to motivate and inspire their teams.
Over 2 hours Maggie will teach you about:
- ‘Being you’- building your brand
- Mastering the art of public speaking
- Effective Communication as a Leader and Presenter
- How to motivate and inspire your teams
- The importance of body language
- Embodying your values and authenticity
Maggie Eyre is a dynamic presentation skills and personal brand trainer, coach and advisor with over 30 years’ global experience in business, public relations, education and theatre. She is a master-networker who knows how to build and foster business in the corporate and not-for profit sectors. Maggie’s work has been recognized in Time Magazine and international media. She is the internationally published author of ‘Speak Easy’ and ‘Being You: How to build your personal brand and confidence’.