Southern Lakes MeetMe member briefing November
Queenstown / Wanaka
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe member briefing in Southern Lakes on 12th November.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 10am-11:30am, 12th November 2019
- The Fat Lamb, 15 Ballarat Street, Queenstown
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy will be hosting a Southern Lakes MeetMe & member briefing on 12 November, 10am-11:30am at The Fat Lamb, 15 Ballarat Place, Queenstown.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 10.00am – 10.15am
Welcome guests & the latest industry updates, presented by the Restaurant Association. We’ll let you know about some of the upcoming RA events and activities, as well as any developments impacting the hospitality industry.
Part 2: 10.15am – 11.00am
Key presentation – Southern Lakes hospitality industry trends and insights!
The Restaurant Association recently released the 2019 Hospitality Report – a snapshot of key industry statistics – and we’ll be revealing some of the report’s insights specific to your region.
- How many hospitality businesses and workers are there in NZ and the region at the moment?
- What sales growth has there been for the industry and the Southern Lakes region?
- What are the industry’s benchmark remuneration rates?
- What are some of the diner insights for the industry?
- What has the trend been over past few years?
Part 3: 11.00am – 11.30am – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks, so join us to catch up with local operators, as well as Restaurant Association your local Restaurant Association rep, Mike and Branch Presidents, Sam and PJ!
The Fat Lamb team are also offering a $25 set lunch menu by the team at if you wish to stay on after the meeting.