Performance Management to Fit the Modern Workplace
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-10:30am, 29th October 2020
- at your place!
- Presented by
- Marie McClintock, Restaurant Association of New Zealand
In this free webinar, the Restaurant Association’s helpline senior legal advisor Marie McClintock will cover:
- Using the correct process to manage workplace employee behaviour: conduct versus performance management concerns
- A brief overview of how you can manage workplace performance concerns
- Informal performance management tools
- Formal performance management
- putting in place a performance management plan
- the resources and templates we have available for members to use.
- various resulting outcomes
- Personal Grievance Risks
The Helpline’s Performance Management Package will also assist you with the process.
*Join the session by live streaming where it’s convenient for you. Click here for instructions on how to join a webinar virtually.