Northland MeetMe member briefing November
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe member briefing in Northland on 12th November.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 4pm-5:30pm, 12th November 2019
- Riverside Cafe, 14 Quayside, Whangarei
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy will be hosting a Northland MeetMe & member briefing on 12th November, 4.00-5.30pm at Riverside Cafe, 14 Quayside, Whangarei.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 4.00pm – 4.15pm
Welcome guests & the latest industry updates, presented by the Restaurant Association. We’ll let you know about some of the upcoming RA events and activities, as well as any developments impacting the hospitality industry.
Part 2: 4.20pm – 4.50pm
Key presentation – Northland hospitality industry trends and insights!
The Restaurant Association will shortly release the 2019 Hospitality Report – a snapshot of key industry statistics – and we’ll be revealing some of the report’s insights specific to Northland.
- How many hospitality businesses and workers are there in NZ and Northland at the moment?
- What sales growth has there been for the industry and the Northland region?
- What are the industry’s benchmark remuneration rates?
- What has the trend been over past few years?
Part 4.50 – 5.30pm – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks kindly provided by Kāpiti Cheese and Clearview Estate Winery.
Join us to catch up with local operators, as well as Restaurant Association your local Restaurant Association rep, Gabby!