Nelson MeetMe member briefing – October
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe member briefing in Nelson on 7 October.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 2:30pm-4pm, 7th October 2019
- The Hot Rock Gourmet Pizza Pasta Bar, 8 Tahunanui Drive, Nelson.
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy will be hosting a Nelson MeetMe & member briefing on 07 October, 2.30-4pm at The Hot Rock Gourmet Pizza Pasta Bar, 8 Tahunanui Drive, Nelson.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 2.30pm – 2.45pm
Industry update, presented by the Restaurant Association – legislation update, upcoming industry changes and activities.
Part 2: 2.50pm – 3.30pm
Key presentation – Nelson hospitality industry trends and insights!
The Restaurant Association will shortly release the 2019 Hospitality Report – a snapshot of key industry statistics – and we’ll be revealing some of the report’s insights specific to Nelson.
- How many hospitality businesses and workers are there in NZ and Nelson at the moment?
- What sales growth has there been for the industry and the Nelson region?
- What are the industry’s benchmark remuneration rates?
- What has the trend been over past few years?
Part 3: 3.30 – 4.00pm – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks kindly provided by Kāpiti Cheese and Clearview Estate Winery. Join us to catch up with local operators, as well as Mike, your local Restaurant Association rep.