Manawatu MeetMe member briefing February
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe member briefing in Manawatu on 25th February.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 2:30pm, 25th February 2020
- Cafe Royale, Square Edge, 47 The Square, Palmerston North
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Sustainable hospitality – beyond compostable packaging: different pathways to a sustainable business.
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy will be hosting a Manawatu MeetMe & member briefing on 25th February, 2.30-4pm.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 2.30pm – 2.45pm
Industry update, presented by the Restaurant Association
Part 2: 2.50pm – 3.30pm
Key presentation, presented by Bobby Lloyd
In this presentation Bobby will discuss the pathways for becoming a more sustainable hospitality business. He’ll look at:
- What is sustainability
- Branches of sustainability (waste and recycling, climate change, ethical eating, )
- Narrow in on the Staff engagement and wellbeing
- The ‘Better Futures’ report
- ‘Green Teams’ in the work place.
Part 3: 3.30 – 4.00pm – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks kindly provided by Kapiti Cheese and Clearview Estate Winery.
Join us to catch up with local operators, as well as Restaurant Association your local Restaurant Association rep, Alastair and Branch President, Sean!