Hospitality Finance – get a tighter grip and firmer drive
With a wealth of experience assisting large companies with workplace conflict/ harassment Angela is here to share her knowledge and tips.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-12pm, 9th September 2019
- Taste, 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- Presented by
- James O'Connell, CEO at The Hospitality Company
Protecting ourselves from financial error is one thing, but driving financial growth is another; financial control and financial growth are intimately connected.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will;
- Put your business through a financial control checklist
- Learn how to structure a high-performance financial strategy
- Learn how to use business intelligence & financial tools correctly and efficiently
- Learn which numbers are the most important, and what those numbers should be for sustainable business growth.
In this workshop, key financial element and practice of the hospitality business will be measured against global standards of excellence not New Zealand norms.
Your speaker will be James O’Connell, CEO of The Hospitality Company – fresh back from his annual USA tour taking Kiwi restaurateurs to study the most effective practitioners the industry offers.
The workshop is helpful for owners, managers and supervisors.
Save time, save cash … save your sanity – improve your financial control and strategy.
*Join the session by livestreaming where it’s convenient for you. Click here for instructions on how to join a webinar virtually.