Hawke’s Bay MeetMe member briefing November
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe & member briefing on 19th November.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 2:30pm-4pm, 19th November 2019
- Central Fire Station, 163 Tennyson Street, Napier South
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a Hawke’s Bay MeetMe & member briefing on Tuesday 19 November at Central Fire Station, 163 Tennyson Street, Napier South.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 2.30pm – 2.45pm
Welcome guests & the latest industry updates, presented by the Restaurant Association. We’ll let you know about some of the upcoming RA events and activities, as well as any developments impacting the hospitality industry.
Part 2: 2.50pm – 3.30pm
Key presentation – Hawke’s Bay hospitality industry trends and insights!
The Restaurant Association recently released the 2019 Hospitality Report – a snapshot of key industry statistics – and we’ll be revealing some of the report’s insights specific to Hawke’s Bay.
- How many hospitality businesses and workers are there in NZ and Hawke’s Bay at the moment?
- What sales growth has there been for the industry and the Hawke’s Bay region?
- What are the industry’s benchmark remuneration rates?
- What has the trend been over past few years?
Part 3: 3.30 – 4.00pm – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks kindly provided by Kāpiti Cheese and Clearview Estate Winery.
Join us to catch up with local operators, as well as your local Restaurant Association rep, Alastair and Branch President, Daniel.
Our MeetMe member briefings are presented with the support of American Express and Nova Energy.