The most important food conversation in New Zealand. Two days of ideas, tools and stories from the best business and hospitality leaders guaranteed to educate and inspire!
Grab your ticket today
$110.00 non-membersRegister now
- 9:30am-4pm, 19th - 20th October 2020
- Te Papa, Wellington
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association of New Zealand & Eat New Zealand
A 2-day gathering presented by the Restaurant Association of New Zealand and Eat New Zealand to consider some of the most important questions, challenges and opportunities in New Zealand food and hospitality at the moment.
We’re a small country with a big voice, and when we speak, more often than not, the world listens. So, we’re gathering up some of the best local and international speakers who bring with them tools, stories, and ideas to educate and inspire!
If we stand together we have the power to create enormous change for good. Come and be part of the event that moves beyond the walls of establishments and into the community and nation.
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has partnered with Eat New Zealand to bring you a plethora of speakers and panelists to take the stage to share knowledge and insights. Assembled for two days of talking, listening and thinking about New Zealand food, it’s an amazing opportunity to learn from movers and shakers.
The event is for all Restaurant Association members & Eat New Zealand supporters, as well as food lovers nationally. Hundreds of small business owners/operators, chefs, restaurateurs, suppliers and media are expected to attend.
- The new future of restaurants – a global perspective
- Business contingency – planning for another World Event
- The Future of Dining – staying relevant in a competitive & changing environment
- The Covid Pivot
- Plant Based – has the Pandemic Affected your Diet
- Preparing for the Future – how to stop starting and start finishing
- Sustainability in Hospitality – are customers living consciously and choosing who to support based on the business ethos
- Bringing our heritage to the world stage
- Establishing where technology works best in your customers journey
- AgResearch: Research and Dining – taking science beyond the pass
- Kaitaki- our Eat New Zealand nationwide network of young food story-tellers.
- Local Grain Economy- establishing a resilient and connected future for our grain growers, millers, bakers, chefs and eaters.
- Slow Fish- community access to our fish, so we can all tell our kaimoana stories, and connect with those catching our wild food.
- National Food Strategy- why we need one and how to make it a reality.
- Food Tourism- the exciting future for food tourism, perspectives from our regions to our national agencies.