food hui 2019
3rd-4th November 2019
The most important food conversation in New Zealand. Two days of ideas, tools and stories from the best business and hospitality leaders guaranteed to educate and inspire!
Grab your ticket today
- 9:30am-4pm, 3rd - 4th November 2019
- Shed 10, Auckland
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association of New Zealand & Eat New Zealand
About Foodhui 2019:
A 2-day gathering presented by the Restaurant Association of New Zealand and Eat New Zealand to consider some of the most important questions, challenges and opportunities in New Zealand food and hospitality at the moment.
We’re a small country with a big voice, and when we speak, more often than not, the world listens. So, we’re gathering up some of the best local and international speakers who bring with them tools, stories, and ideas to educate and inspire!
If we stand together we have the power to create enormous change for good. Come and be part of the event that moves beyond the walls of establishments and into the community and nation.
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has partnered with Eat New Zealand to bring you a plethora of speakers and panellists to take the stage to share knowledge and insights. Assembled for two days of talking, listening and thinking about New Zealand food, it’s an amazing opportunity to learn from movers and shakers.
The event is for all Restaurant Association members & Eat New Zealand supporters, as well as food lovers nationally. Hundreds of small business owners/operators, chefs, restaurateurs, suppliers and media are expected to attend.
#FoodHui2019 #RestaurantNZ #EatNZ
Featuring Marco Pierre White
Be part of the conversation…
- DON’T GET SPOOKED: Harnessing The Power Of Ghost Kitchens
- DINING IN INNOVATION: How technology and new science is shaping our dining experience — too much science fiction or way of the future?
- HACKING FOOD’S FUTURE – What does the future of food hold?
- What diners want today and what they will be seeking tomorrow
- CRYSTAL BALL SESSION: Imagining the restaurant of the future
- INTEGRATING THE OLD WITH THE NEW: Best Practices For Modernizing Your Restaurant
- WHERE DO EMPLOYEES FIT IN THE FUTURE OF RESTAURANTS? Answering the automation question – robotic gastronomy
- LET’S GET PERSONAL: Evaluating The Optimal Level Of Personalization Needed To Enhance Your Customer Experience
- THE FUTURE IS CIRCULAR: Waste to Wealth – There’s waste at every stage of the food supply chain.
- LEAD GENERATION FOR HOSPITALITY:
How to build, grow and retain a customer base through digital technologies.
Find out more about this exciting event at www.foodhui.nz
Highlights from Hui 2018:
Restaurant Association Full Essential and Full Premier members receive two complimentary tickets to attend this event and Eat New Zealand supporters receive one complimentary ticket.
*RA members can enter their unique code (sent by email – contact us if not received) at the check out.
Special thanks to our event sponsors
|Principal sponsor for • Day 1|
|Associate sponsor • Day 1|
|Contributing sponsor • Day 1|