First Aid for Hospitality – 3hr workshop – Auckland
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 9am-12pm, 1st November 2021
- Taste. 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Presented by
- St John
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry. Due to popular demand, we have released further courses for 2021.
This workshop is tailored to the requirements of the hospitality industry and forms part of your workplace health and safety programme.
On completion attendees will:
- be able to recognise life-threatening situations
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives
This workshop will cover:
- allergic reactions
- scenarios related to hospitality businesses
- scene assessment and danger mitigations
- CPR & foreign body airway obstruction
- patient assessment and positioning
Numbers are strictly limited so make sure to book in for you and your staff early to avoid disappointment.
This workshop comes with a St John attendance certificate only. No NZQA credits will be assessed or issued for this workshop.