First Aid for Hospitality – 3hr workshop – Wellington
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 9am-12pm, 20th May 2019
- 55 Waterloo Quay, Pipitea, Wellington
- Presented by
- St John
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry. Due to popular demand we have released further courses for 2019.
This workshop is tailored to the requirements of the hospitality industry and forms part of your workplace health and safety programme.
On completion attendees will:
- be able to recognise life-threatening situations
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives
This workshop will cover:
- allergic reactions
- scenarios related to hospitality businesses
- scene assessment and danger mitigations
- CPR & foreign body airway obstruction
- patient assessment and positioning
Numbers are strictly limited so make sure to book in for you and your staff early to avoid disappointment.
This workshop comes with a St John attendance certificate only. No NZQA credits will be assessed or issued for this workshop.
If you are interested in this workshop but are unable to attend in Wellington, please contact Ashennafee to discuss introducing St John courses to your region.