First Aid for Hospitality – 3hr workshop
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that addresses the specific requirements of the hospitality industry.
Grab your ticket today
$55.20 non-membersRegister now
- 2pm-5pm, 16th November 2017
- Taste. 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Presented by
- St John, with the support of the Lewisham Foundation
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand has worked with St John to design a first aid training experience that provides savings in time and money by addressing the specific requirements of the hospitality industry.
This workshop is tailored to the requirements of the hospitality industry and forms part of your workplace health and safety programme.
On completion attendees will:
• be able to recognise life-threatening situations.
• be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
This workshop will cover:
- allergic reactions
- scenarios related to hospitality businesses
- scene assessment and danger mitigations
- CPR & foreign body airway obstruction
- Patient assessment and positioning
To better suit the needs of your business we are offering this First Aid workshop session on two different dates as numbers are strictly limited.
Please view our professional development events page for details of the first available date.
We would also like to thank the Lewisham Foundation for their grant this year, which has gone towards creating these affordable first aid training workshops specifically designed for hospitality.
This workshop comes with a St John attendance certificate only. No NZQA credits will be assessed or issued for this workshop.