Employment Relations Update
With recent employment law changes already come into force and others set to take effect from 1st Aril and 6th May, This workshop will help you identify what they mean for you and your business.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-12pm, 11th March 2019
- Taste. 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Presented by
- Presented by Sam Houliston and Eloise Callister-Baker, Hesketh Henry
The most recent employment law changes have already come into force and others will be taking effect from 1 April and 6 May 2019. But don’t panic! Senior Associate, Sam Houliston, and Solicitor, Eloise Callister-Baker from the Hesketh Henry employment team will be presenting a seminar providing an overview of these changes and what they may mean for you.
In particular, this session will cover:
- Employment Relations Act 2018 changes, including changes to the laws on trial periods and rest and meal breaks. They will also briefly touch on changes to the laws on union rights and collective bargaining.
- The new Domestic Violence – Victims’ Protection Act 2018.
- Changes to the Minimum Wage Act 1983 and Parental Leave and Employment Protection Act 1987.