Employees, Your Business, and Rebuilding – from an HR perspective
Covid 19 and the impact of this, will be with us for some time. This webinar looks beyond immediate HR concerns as you look to re-group and re-build as a team
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-10:30am, 14th July 2020
- at your place!
- Presented by
- Emma Parker, Positive People
Covid 19 and the impact of this, will be with us for some time. This webinar looks beyond immediate HR concerns as you look to re-group and re-build as a team. Topics to be covered include:
- Communicating with the employees effectively and efficiently
- How to formulate your ‘People Strategy’ for the next 6-12 months
- Building motivation and engagement within your team
- Streamlining your HR processes
Emma is an experienced HR consultant, specialising in supporting small and medium-sized businesses to help managers, teams and employees be the best they can be. With a Post Graduate Diploma in HR and a Bachelor of Business, Emma brings sound technical HR knowledge paired with a practical approach.
*Join the session by livestreaming where it’s convenient for you. Click here for instructions on how to join a webinar virtually.