Emerging Managers – leading new managers to success
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-12pm, 15th February 2021
- 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- Presented by
- Krishna Botica
Krishna is back for 2021 with her popular and interactive workshop for first-time and emerging managers. This workshop is designed to help emerging managers develop and fine-tune their leadership skills.
As a new manager, certain challenges can arise, therefore Krishna will share her techniques for navigating through this transition. This workshop is designed with both FOH and BOH in mind to develop hospitality managers and increase knowledge.
Topics covered include:
- Conflict management and resolution
- Coping with new pressures
- Tips for motivating your team