Courageous Conversations – Leadership Workshop
Join us for this two hour workshop designed to address conflict situations in the workplace.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-12pm, 23rd September 2019
- Taste. 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Presented by
- Presented by Angela Beasant
Join us for this two hour workshop designed to address conflict situations in the workplace, and how to have those courageous conversations.
Topics covered will include:
- What is conflict?
- How can we identify it?
- What tools can we use to manage it effectively?
- Responsibilities of Managers to deal with conflict.
- Different behaviour types and levels of assertiveness
- How to have a courageous conversations
- Implications of lack of action.
Numbers are strictly limited for this course register now to avoid disappointment.