Learn tools and strategies to assess the viability of your business and navigate through these difficult times
This workshop is being held (free to Auckland businesses) thanks to the support of Activate Tāmaki Makaurau.
Presented by Chris McCullagh and Steve Lawrence, PKF Corporate Recovery & Insolvency
Join leading insolvency practitioners Chris and Steve in this finance and business strategy workshop, focused on business survival and understanding the insolvency process. Learn tools and strategies to assess the viability of your business and navigate through these difficult times.
Chris and Steve will discuss:
- Business viability and business turnaround strategies
- Considering your options and deciding what is best for your business
- Tips to help – what you can do before it’s too late, reducing insolvency risk i.e. cashflow, communicating with creditors, reducing business expenses/overheads
- Understanding your obligations as a Director
- When to talk with an insolvency expert
- Step by step case study
Chris McCullagh (Director, PKF) has a deep understanding of best business practices and how to mitigate business risk. He has been involved in many insolvency, reconstruction, and advisory engagements. His in-depth understanding of the law and tools of the trade, along with his ability to solve complex problems, allows him to tailor a practical and commercial solution to each insolvency engagement.
Steve Lawrence (Principal, PKF) has a long and distinguished career in the insolvency field, spanning 30 years. Steve has worked on several high-profile assignments, including the liquidation of the parent company of the Blue Chip Group of Companies. Steve has strong interpersonal skills that enable him to get the best out of people under difficult circumstances.