Business Strategies to Overcome Wage Increases
As the minimum wage is set to increase on 1st April. This 90-minute workshop will help restaurant owners build a practical plan for their business.
Grab your ticket today
$86.25 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-12pm, 25th February 2019
- Taste. 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
- Presented by
- Presented by Serena Irving, JCW Chartered Accountants
This 90-minute Workshop focuses on choosing business strategies and budgeting to overcome rising staff costs brought about by rising minimum wage levels.
There are 4 Main Areas that will be covered in this Workshop:
- The effect of minimum wage increases on labour and food costs.
- How values, purpose and uniqueness drive business strategy.
- Alternative business strategies: pros and cons.
- Putting your strategy into numbers: Forecasting and cashflow budgeting.
This is an interactive workshop and all attendees will be given a personal workbook to complete. Attendees are encouraged to actively participate by asking questions and sharing ideas.
This Workshop is presented by Serena Irving, Chartered Accountant, Accredited Business Mentor with Business Mentors New Zealand, Distinguished Toastmaster and Associate Member of Restaurant Association of New Zealand. Serena is a regular contributor to Savour magazine. JDW Chartered Accountants Limited are based in Ellerslie, Auckland and have partnered with clients, including hospitality clients, for 60 years.