Bay of Plenty MeetMe member briefing – September
Bay of Plenty
The Restaurant Association will be hosting a MeetMe member briefing in Bay of Plenty on 24th September at The Barrel Room, 26 Wharf Street, Tauranga.
Scroll down to RSVP.
Grab your ticket today
free! non-membersRegister now
- 2:30pm-4pm, 24th September 2019
- The Barrel Room, 26 Wharf Street, Tauranga
- Presented by
- Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy
Join us and be informed!
The Restaurant Association, with the support of American Express and Nova Energy will be hosting a Bay of Plenty MeetMe & member briefing on 24th September, 2.30-4pm at The Barrel Room, 26 Wharf Street, Tauranga.
The Restaurant Association’s member briefings connect regional members to national experts on subjects important to your business.
This member briefing will be in three parts:
Part 1: 2.30pm – 2.45pm
Get the latest industry updates, presented by the Restaurant Association. We’ll let you know about some of the upcoming RA events and activities, as well as any developments impacting the hospitality industry.
Part 2: 2.50pm – 3.30pm
Key presentation – Bay of Plenty hospitality industry trends and insights!
The Restaurant Association will shortly release the 2019 Hospitality Report – a snapshot of key industry statistics – and we’ll be revealing some of the report’s insights specific to the Bay of Plenty.
- How many hospitality businesses and workers are there in NZ and Bay of Plenty at the moment?
- What sales growth has there been for the industry and the Bay of Plenty region?
- What are the industry’s benchmark remuneration rates?
- What has the trend been over past few years?
Part 3: 3.30 – 4.00pm – Networking
We’ll have food and drinks kindly provided by Kāpiti Cheese and Clearview Estate Winery.
Join us to catch up with local operators, as well as Restaurant Association your local Restaurant Association rep, Karen and Branch President, Andrew!