Avoiding Burnout: Mental Health Check-In
Shaun from the Mental Health Foundation will share practical strategies and tools to better support yourself and your staff, during times of increased stress.
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 3pm-4pm, 18th October 2021
- At your place!
- Presented by
- Shaun Robinson, Mental Health Foundation
As the busy season draws upon us, it’s important that your teams are equipped with the tools to help maintain their general and emotional wellbeing.
Shaun from the Mental Health Foundation will lead this important korero, sharing practical ways to improve your mental health during times of increased stress.
Over 60minutes, you’ll learn strategies and tools to better support yourself and your staff:
- How to juggle managing your team’s wellbeing with your own eg. ‘Who cares for the carer?’
- Breaking down the barriers around getting help eg. It’s ok to be vulnerable
- How to have conversations and check in with your staff
- Maintaining general healthy habits in the workplace