An essential guide to understanding the Food Act – webinar
Following up on some of our recent conversations with members, MPI have put together this webinar with everything you need to know, to understand the Food Act.
Grab your ticket today
$74.75 non-membersRegister now
- 10am-11am, 27th November 2017
- Your Place!
- Presented by
- Janet Lymburn, Ministry of Primary Industries
Following up on some of our recent conversations with members about the Food Act, MPI have put together this webinar. Janet Lymburn from MPI will be covering:
- Introduction to the new Food Act
- What it means for unlicensed cafes, restaurants, accommodation providers
- Operating with a template Food Control Plan
- Tailoring your Plan online
- Translations available
- Getting Verified
- How to register with your local council
We will open the session to questions for Janet to answer, so this is a great opportunity to bring any burning questions you may have.
This session will be livestreamed only.