- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
Products & Merchandise
The Restaurant Association has a large range of products, guidelines and resources available exclusively to Restaurant Association members .
This information is designed to enable our members to run their businesses more efficiently and to assist compliance with all legal requirements for operating a food business.
Products can be ordered through a secure online facility. Click on the headings below to find out more information on any product.
The Restaurant Association Gift Voucher is perfect for year-round gift giving, promotions and incentives for your friends, family, employees, customers and business associates.Thu, 13 May 2010
Comprehensive Research On The Hospitality Industry. The Restaurant Association has partnered with AUT to produce the second annual Hospitality Industry Report...Thu, 26 Jul 2012