Products & Merchandise
- 2015 Table Booking Diary incl Postage
- 2013 Hospitality Survey of Remuneration
- Health & Safety in Employment Manual
- Model Job Descriptions Handbook
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Holiday & Leave Record Pad
- Declaration of Age Pad
- Notice to Stay Off Premises Pad
- Evidence of Age Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Restricted Area Liquor Supply Statutory Notice Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Supervised Area Liquor Supply Statutory Notice Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- We Are Responsible Host Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Undesignated Area Liqour Supply Statutory Notcie Signage - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Trading Hours / Duty Manager Sign - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Trading Hours / Duty Manager Slides - Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act
- Wage/Time Record Pad
- Restaurant Association Gift Vouchers
- 2013 Hospitality Industry Report
Use this section to view current articles and information of interest to members of the Restaurant Association of New Zealand and the foodservice and hospitality industry.
The Restaurant Association conducts regular surveys on matters affecting the industry. These include Financial Performance and Employee Remuneration surveys and statistics on Industry Trends & Sales
The Restaurant Association has a large range of products, guidelines and resources available exclusively to Restaurant Association members.
The following guidelines and sample letters are available for members to help you to run your businesses in compliance with your many legislative requirements.
The perfect multi-purpose venue for training, demonstrations, events and connecting, Taste was developed as a forum for key hospitality industry stakeholders to come together and interact.