- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
Professional Development Courses
It is imperative that business owners and managers take time away from the business to work on your business. The Association makes it easy to stay on top of relevant issues and beneficial ways to run your business through the professional development programme. These are short courses for owners, managers (and staff) enabling hospitality professionals to take a couple of hours out of their busy working week to focus on upskilling and improving their business.
A full calander of courses are held from March until October in Auckland at the Restaurant Association's venue, taste, ground floor, 45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden as well as webinars, which can be attended form any part of the country. One-off seminars and workshops are also held at other times of the year.
For more information on what's coming up, or to book a session, read more below or phone Jo Birdsall on (09) 638 8403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Payment MUST be received prior to each course
This month's courses will cover, Health & Safety and Employment Law, Immigration, Managing Staff Performance, Masterclass cuisine with Masu...Read More
This months courses will cover, Employment Law, Health Issues, Running a Kitchen...Read More
We have a variety of recorded webinars available to purchase...Read More