- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
The Education Trust was established in 1993 with the single purpose of providing training and education to the hospitality industry.
Each year, the Trust makes grants to worthy industry activities and supports a commitment to furthering education and career advancements for hospitality workers.
The Trust also co-owns The Restaurant Show, an annual showcase of industry skills and produce that includes the Culinary Fare, masterclasses and seminars.
In 2002 the Trust purchased a commercial building in Normanby Road, Auckland, which now houses the Restaurant Association’s head office and taste , a multi-purpose facility that provides a focal point for the hospitality industry.
Tony Adcock - Chairman
Merv Ah Chee