About the business
Farina Restaurant has been based in the heart of Ponsonby for 4 years and headed by Head Chef and Owner Sergio Maglione. We are looking for a Waiter to join our closely-knit team to join us on a long-term basis.
About the role
- Rostered shifts and flexible hours, availability to work weekends and Sundays a must. Ongoing training will be provided.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Great customer service skills
- Outgoing friendly and warm personality
-Attend staff meetings and training sessions
-Ensure the restaurant is kept clean and tidy
- Good communication skills – English
- Ability to work hard & under pressure
- High level of presentation
- Pay Rate is negotiable based on experience and will 25.50 per hour and will be reviewed after 3 months
- 1 x Trial Shift to assess suitability from both parties
- Available to work min 6 Months
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN NEW ZEALAND.
- Benefits and perks
-Staff Meals provided
- Skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in a Restaurant is required with two references
- A good knowledge of wines specifically Italian Wines would be helpful, but training will be provided
-Familiarity with Italian Cuisine will be necessary
-Knowledge of POS systems and cash handling experience.
If this sounds right for you, Please send your CV through to – email@example.com