Sous, demi and CDP roles available for kitchen staff with outstanding menu execution capabilities for immediate start
• Excellent remuneration
• Fun, regular staff parties
• Bonus scheme dependent on performance
• Opportunity to explore a new style of cuisine and learn new cooking techniques
About the business
A venue comprised of several unique and escapist social spaces including a function room and two luxury karaoke rooms, our shared vision is to create an experience for our guests that delights, surprises and excites.
Modern Russian cuisine is on a menu and our dishes reflect Mama Russia’s 14-shared borders including Finland, Ukraine, Korea and Mongolia.
Our committed owner-operator plays a day-to-day role on the restaurant floor.
About the roles
Sous and demi chefs
Enthusiastic, committed and reliable, we’re looking for sous and demi-chefs who want to learn, grow, and be well-rewarded in the process.
In the role of CDP you will be committed to the highest standard of menu item execution. As you will also be responsible for supervising our junior kitchen staff, communication, team work and leading by example are critical. You’ll be able to carry any line, turning your confident hand to any station with ease.
The successful applicants will possess:
• Width and breadth of knowledge when it comes to cooking techniques: with a can-do attitude you’ll ask if you don’t know, learn quickly and take pride in delivering to high and exacting standards
• High presentation standard
• The ability to work under pressure and to leave the challenges of each shift, behind at the end of each shift
• Outstanding communication skills that will support easy rapport with key stakeholders including; the kitchen brigade, the owner, media, and front of house staff
• Strong leadership skills
• High motivation and drive
• Ability and willingness to be a part of creating positive work environment for the whole team
• Open ’til 3am on Fridays and Saturdays, you’re flexible to work rostered shifts including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like you – then apply now by emailing your CV & cover letter to email@example.com