Foodservice Account Manager
• Progressive New Zealand owned wholesale food distribution company
• Use your sales experience to build relationships
• Supportive environment with career progression opportunities
NZ Premium Foods is a company driven by a passion for quality and service. They offer a unique range of food, for the foodservice sector. They have developed food products, created a well-known brand, foodies for food lovers and are market leaders with several of the products. They are successfully marketed and distributed throughout New Zealand and internationally too.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, resourceful and dynamic Account Manager to join the NZ Premium Foods team. Located in Ellerslie, Auckland, the position plays a significant role in key account management and market development throughout New Zealand.
In this position you will drive sales across a range of foodservice clients throughout New Zealand. You will be provided with a challenging group of key clients which you will be tasked with developing along with locating new potential customers.
You will be goal-oriented with a knack for negotiation and customer relations. You’ll have a proven track record of developing new business, as well as maintaining robust client relationships.
Essential Qualities and Skills
• NZ citizenship, or working rights.
• A full and clean driver license.
• 3+ years’ experience in B2B / key account sales, preferably in the foodservice sector.
• A hunger to develop valuable relationships and uncover new business.
• Commercially driven with financial analysis skills.
• The ability to communicate confidently, both verbally and written.
• Passionate about premium niche products and Kiwi cuisine.
• Proficient in developing promotional plans.
• Successfully able to manage events, train teams and present to groups.
• Detail oriented, and able to work efficiently, effectively and autonomously.
Successfully built a formidable reputation in this sector.
Previous chefs experience.
Computer Skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Xero.
Comfortable with administration duties.
A competitive package plus bonuses for beating targets.
A great working environment.
Entering at ground level of an emerging business providing plenty of opportunities and the potential for growth.
All applicants are treated as private and confidential. If this role sounds like you, apply to Catherine by clicking the apply button now. Applications close Wednesday 13 March 2019. We require a full criminal history check. Start date mid to late April 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.