Are you looking for work/life balance and a fresh environment? Come and join the team at Elements, Lyall Bay! We are searching for an experienced sous chef to share our passion for good food.
A little bit about us:
Situated just a short walk from Lyall Bay beach, we offer quality food in a relaxed dining environment. We are a tight knit bunch of people who are passionate about taking care of our customers and serving food that is fresh, seasonal, handmade and sustainable. Check us out at http://www.elementslyallbay.co.nz
We require a chef who will partner with our team in managing the fluctuations of our busy kitchen. We are currently open 6 days a week, Tuesday – Sunday.
Ideally you are a confident chef, with recent experience in a sous chef role.
The role involves:
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Food ordering, prep, stock control
• Strong organizational skills
• Delivery of consistent, high quality products
• Compliance with FCPs | Health and Safety plans | Operational procedures
• Passionate about food
• Show initiative
• Flexible| Reliable| Punctual
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Possess current Food Safety Certificates
• Be available to work a mix of weekdays & weekends
Why work for us:
Here at Elements we offer a great reputation and location with a supportive environment. Our philosophy includes developing and fostering a great team, allowing you to continue to grow your knowledge and career. The role is a full-time position with hours that enable a positive work/life balance.
We are looking for a passionate foodie and team player who can partner with us through the ongoing growth and development of our business. If this sounds like you – then apply now by emailing your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.