EXPERIENCED CHEF OR COOK WANTED
ATTAINABLE TRUST, OTARA, AUCKLAND
Do you want to make a difference by working in the commercial kitchen of a charity that helps people with disabilities?
Attainable Trust is expanding into a brand new kitchen and we need an experienced kitchen chef or cook to join our team.
We are looking for a chef or cook who has the following qualifications:
• Current recognised qualification in food preparation
• Previous practical experience working in a kitchen/food preparation environment, including experience of menu planning
• Knowledge of food hygiene and application to the preparation and serving of meals
• Experience in the purchase, preparation and organisation of food
• Most important is to have a very welcoming nature
Your daily role will include:
• Making nutritious meals i.e. morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for our staff
• Making food for catered events and schools
• Ordering / preparing food
• Ensuring that food safety and hygiene best practices are maintained at all times
• Appropriate planning and ordering of the fresh foods and supplies required for the menu
• Supplying food items to our soon to be opened cafe
We are looking for someone to fill this new role who has high presentation standards, is highly motivated and has good communication skills.
The position is full time working Monday to Friday (subject to change) with the exact hours being discussed at the interview.
If you are looking to join a team of professionals who are making a difference in the world, please contact us immediately at email@example.com