- Duty Manager - Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Auckland
- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
Interested in getting involved in the 2012 Gamebird Food Festival?
Restaurants and cafes are invited to get involved in this years Fish & Game Gamebird Food Festival. The aim of the festival is to promote gamebirds as a delicious, free range totally organic food source. By having professional chefs prepare the hunters gamebirds, the festival inspires hunters to enjoy eating their game and to explore different ways of cooking them.
For participating restaurants, the festival provides free publicity through its website, facebook page and twitter feed, as well as direct emails to 15,000 gamebird hunting licence holders. It also brings the opportunity to find new diners and to convert them to loyal customers. There is no fee to participate and the festival provides restaurants with publicity posters and table talkers, a listing on the festival website, a link through to your webpage and will publish your festival menu as well.
Restaurants individually set their pricing and have total control over bookings and menus. Hunters book direct and supply the chef with their gamebirds a day or two in advance of their booking. You choose whether to provide a set festival menu for all bookings, or to discuss with the hunter the kind of dishes theyd be interested in eating.
The Gamebird Food Festival attracts significant attention from national and regional print, radio and television media, and once again were striving to achieve high profile coverage through unique story hooks. The festival runs in line with the hunting season, commencing on 5 th May and closing on 8 th July.
The 2012 festival will have a brand new website (currently in development) to be launched early in April. With this in mind wed like to hear from any restaurant or caf interested in participating by 31 st March.
Please direct any queries to Festival Manager, Nicola Pentelow on 06 874 7783 or by email at Nicola@simplyevents.co.nz.