- Submission on review of Cafe, Bar, Restaurant Manager inclusion on ISSL
- Submission to Queenstown Lakes District Council opposing their proposed alfresco dining fee increase
- Submission on Alcohol Reform Bill
- Submission on The Food Bill
- Verbal submission to Gisborne Council on review of sale of liquor policy
- Submission supporting the chef position inclusion on the LTSSL
- Submission on Auckland Council review of street trading fees
Protect Your Business' Most Valuable Asset - YOU!
The Restaurant Association of New Zealand, in association with Maurice Trapp Group have searched high and low for the best medical insurance plan for the hospitality industry (for you and your staff), and the resulting policies are impressive. There are also some additional incentives that come with our medical insurance plans:
- Everyone taking out a new policy will receive a $50 Restaurant Association voucher.
- If you decide to use this as a staff retention tool, for every three staff members who take out a policy, you, as the business owner, will receive a $100 Restaurant Association voucher (and each of your staff would still receive a $50 voucher for taking out the policy).
Some key features of the Restaurant Association medical scheme include:
- Cover for non-funded drugs one unique feature is that youll not be limited to drugs subsidised by the Government (PHARMAC).
No right to unilaterally change policy wordings (benefits) - our medical policy is also unique in that the insurer has no right to retrospectively alter your policy (unless to your advantage).
- Moving to Oz? - with our cover, you can move to Australia and keep your policy. Another unique feature!
Significant Benefit Limits - youll receive up to: $200,000 for each surgery (no annual limit or limit to the number of surgeries); $200,000 per annum for non-surgical hospitalisation; $200,000 per annum for certain major diagnostic procedures.
And many more magnificent built-in features, including a number of excess options to choose from, plus the option of including specialists visits onto your Restaurant Association Medical Insurance.
Call the Association today for more information on 0800 737 827.