- Duty Manager - Mamma Mia Pizzeria Restaurant, Auckland
- Supervisors/Senior Floor Staff - Zus and Zo, Auckland
- Front of House - Two Fifteen, Auckland
- Second Chef - Amayjen the Restaurant, Feilding
- Exceptional Restaurant Manager - Auckland
- Staff Wanted - Leigh Sawmill Cafe, Leigh
- Head Chef - Fleurs Place, Moeraki
- Head Chef - Cafe Botannix, Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland
- Sous Chef - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Front of House - Boy & Bird, Auckland
- Assitant Manager - Quay Street Cafe, Auckland
- Sous Chef For Busy Auckland Britomart Cafe
- Sous Chef - Gibbs on Godfrey, Blenheim
- Part Time Chef - Rock Ferry Wines, Blenheim
Key Account Manager - Auckland catering company
An amazing opportunity has arisen for our small but rapidly growing catering company. We pride ourselves in delivering fine food and service consistently and have established a strong base of clients and developed some strategic alliances with some of Auckland's most prestigious venues.
The Key Account Manager position is a crucial role in the continued growth of our company. You will be managing a portfolio of clients, have a strong involvement with business development while managing events from conception to execution. It will include office based planning, sales calls to clients and attendance to events at varying times to venues located throughout Auckland.
To be eligible for this role you must possess the following:
- People management skills and an ability to work within a team
- An eye for detail
- Proven sales ability to source, convert and grow revenue
- Ability to build and develop good relationships with venues, suppliers and staff
- A good understanding or experience within hospitality
- Excellent administration, project management and time management skills with an ability to manage your own workflow
- High level of computer skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles
- Flexibility to work a seven day operation during the day, evening and weekends where required
- A good understanding of financial aspects
- Full drivers licence
Experience in event management or hospitality would be advantageous for this role.
Please note that only those candidates on the shortlist will be contacted.
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please send your CV to Vicki Johns on email@example.com