The Restaurant Gift Card
A FIRST IN NEW ZEALAND!
The Restaurant Association in association with epay / Gift Station are in partnership to provide this value benefit for members to assist with the marketing of their business; a restaurant gift card marketed through thousands of retailers around New Zealand and only able to be redeemed in Restaurant Association member establishments.
The Restaurant Gift Card
The Restaurant Gift Card is on sale at more than 3,000 of NZ's highest foot traffic outlets nationwide through the Gift Station as well as through incentive companies, business to business sales and NZs leading online gift card retailer www.giftstation.co.nz.
It can be redeemed at any participating Restaurant Association member outlets nationwide, from takeaway outlets, to coffee houses and cafes, and from bars and pubs to restaurants. The dedicated website, www.restaurantgiftcard.co.nz, publicises the participating Restaurant Association member outlets.
How does it work?
The Restaurant Gift Card can be used exclusively at Restaurant Association member outlets, drawing card holders to participating member businesses. Involvement allows members to benefit from a share of Restaurant Gift Card redemptions in their region.
When a card is presented as payment, your existing EFTPOS terminal is all that is needed to process the transaction. Just like an EFTPOS transaction, the card will return an accepted or declined response. On acceptance, the amount will be deducted from the gift card and epay will pay 100% of the value of the transaction.
There is no out of pocket cost and no changes in technology; this gift card works with all major EFTPOS terminals.
Key Features and Benefits
- The Restaurant Gift Card can be used exclusively at Restaurant Association member outlets, drawing card holders to participating members businesses, giving participants the chance to fill seats.
- 100% redemption on the value of the card. Costs are absorbed by the Restaurant Association and epay.
- No upfront cost. The cost of card production and of the gift card programme is met by epay.
- No ongoing costs. Costs involved in supplying cards to stores, stocking Gift Station stands and making sales are met by epay.
- Increased profits. Most gift card holders spend more than the value available on their gift card.
- No discount required. Gift card holders treat the funds on their gift card as free money, so you don't need special offers to draw them in.
- Easy reconciliation. Participants receive weekly reports containing details of all cards redeemed in that period.
- Payment for amounts redeemed is made weekly.
- Break geographic boundaries. Due to their convenient size and shape, gift cards are frequently purchased for recipients whose gifts must be posted to them. That lets businesses benefit from sales made in other regions.
- Reach new markets. Benefit from epay's relationships with incentive and rewards scheme providers, sales to businesses running customer acquisition campaigns as well as sales through NZs leading online gift card sales store.
- Quick, easy sign up. Restaurant Association members can phone 0800737 827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up on this programmme
Customer looking for Participating Establishments?