Member Benefits & Services
- Westpac Exclusive Banking Package
- Nova Energy Exclusive Restaurant Association Business Energy Plans
- Crombie Lockwood - Restaurant Tailored Insurance Deal
- Spark Phone Line and Mobile Discounts
- Restaurant Association Gift Vouchers
- The Restaurant Gift Card
- Financial Support and Advice with Grant Thornton Ltd
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Cover and Premium Discount
- EFTPlus customer loyalty programme
- NetPay - online cloud payroll solution
- Uniforms - b2b Clothing
- Exclusive member deal - purchases of meat through Bidvest
- Office Max Stationary / Cleaning / Furniture Discounts
- EFTPOS New Zealand - Exclusive EFTPOS terminal solutions for members
- Bread Deal
Westpac Exclusive Banking Package
1.48% - 1.62% commission rate for cardholder present credit cards transactions
1.62% if Average Transaction Size is <$90 and annual Credit Card turnover is less than $200K
1.48% if Average Transaction Size is >$90 and annual Credit Card turnover is more than $200K
If you are in a contract with another bank, the Restaurant Association or Westpac can contact you when it comes near to renewal date to review current options.
Quick examples: The following figures are what you would save if assuming your current commission rate is 2%
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $100000 You save $380
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $200000
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $200000 >$90 ATS You save $1,040
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $500000
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $500000 >$90 ATS You save $2,600
- If Your Annual Credit Card Turnover = $1000000 >$90 ATS You save $5400
Exclusive member savings on banking services:
You will receive a 20% discount on all Business Transaction Account transaction & cheque clearance fees. Westpac Cash Handling Fee is free up to $75K deposited per charge month. Members receive 20% off if fees apply above threshold.
A BusinessPlus MasterCard and a Personal Platinum Credit Card with no annual account fee for the first year.
A Choices Home loan with discounted interest depending on loan type and loan amount, and no establishment fee (usually up to $400). No redocumentation fees to change to fixed, capped or floating. A Professional fee contribution up to $750.
Here are some other information resources that you may find helpful:
- Accepting EFTPOS & Card Payments Guide -
aimed at the new business owner, the brochure explains what the different
card processing channels are, and some of the key things to consider.
- Westpac EFTPOS Leasing (Fact Sheet) - aimed at Westpac Merchants that want a bundled 'single-billed, single-relationship' EFTPOS & Cards solution from their bank. Terminals are discounted for Restaurant Association members.
- Westpac Currency Choice (WCC) -for merchants that accept international cards, Westpac's multi-currency offering of the top nine major currencies via EFTPOS. Merchants also earn a Merchant Service Fee Rebate.
- Get Paid - recently released, Get Paid is Westpac's app for accepting mobile payments on the go from an Android or iPhone. There are no set-up fees, no minimum monthly fees, just a pay as you go of 2.90% MSF. (NB: the flyer attached states Westpac's standard rate of 3.10%. Members have a preferred MSF of 2.90%). The app also builds a small database of customers for future billing with reporting of the last 100 transactions available.
Westpac Member Helplines
Phone: 0800 177 677 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org